Critical Facts About Toilets*
- All toilets will eventually leak.
- 20% of all toilets are currently leaking.
- 4.5 trillion gallons of water are wasted by leaky toilets each year, just in the USA.
- Toilets account for 46% of all water usage.
- A common leaky toilet will waste 75,000 gallons of water a year. *Source - EPA/Water Sense, American Water Works Association
This is 75,000 gallons of water.
Aqua Mizer in Action
The Aqua Mizer SolutionTM
Introducing a toilet tank upgrade program incorporating a break-through technology that dramatically reduces water waste. This Green program includes:
- Catastrophic flood protection
- Leaky toilet prevention
- Hassle-free conversion process
- Water usage measurement of facility
- Inspection and assessment of all your property’s toilets
- Complete report presented to the Manager, Owner, Board
- Training and installation services
- Project supervision and ongoing support
- Product cost break-even in 4.2 months
Click for more information